We restore Bathtubs, Showers and Countertops.
This process can be done on surfaces like:
porcelain, ceramic, fiberglass, acrylic, laminate and cultured marble.
...bathtubs, showers, counter tops, tile, sinks
A standard size bathtub is done in three to four hours. A vanity top is finished in even less time. Most showers will take approximately four hours to complete but time will vary depending on the size of the shower. Kitchen counter tops are also done in approximately 4 to 5 hours. Repairs such as cracks, chips, rust or punctures will be done before the new surface is applied.
All finishes are:
They will last for up to 20 yrs. Not to mention... They look great!
Different finishes and colors are available.
This tub has been etched, sanded and cleaned.
And, the old caulk has been stripped off.
The tub is then masked off, drop cloths are put
in place and a room ventilator is brought in to
decrease the amount of fumes and over spray.
All coats are then applied via spray gun.
Coats include: Bonding agent, primer, color, clear top coat.
Clean up and re-caulk.
1. Old caulk is removed.
2. An etching solution is applied to the surface. As the name implies, this solution etches the old surface allowing a permanent bond between the used and the new.
3. Wet sanding will help loosen and remove any build up on the old surface such as soap scum, grime, etc. And, it provides even more tooth for a permanent bond.
4. A thorough cleaning and tacking will remove contaminants.
5. The surface is then masked off to avoid any over spray on items and surfaces in the immediate area. Drop cloths are used to cover floors, plastic is draped over mirrors and furniture . And, an air system is brought in for the removal of fumes.
6. The new surface is now ready to be sprayed in the following order. Bonding agent, Primer, color, clear
7. Clean up and re-caulk.
This process produces a long lasting, sleek, new look.
CALL IDEAL RESURFACING FOR A FREE ESTIMATE.
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Damaged, cracked and worn out bathtub pieces will be taken out.
We will inspect and evaluate your bathtub thoroughly and make sure your "new" tub will last you for decades!
We fill up the piece or pieces that we have taken out and even it out. This way we are preparing for the next step in the bathtub refinishing process.
In this step we are applying the bathtub finishes.
A newly reglazed and refinished bathtub!
Bathtub refinishing can last for up to 20 years and cost only a small fraction of a bathtub replacement!
More layers of bathtub finishes will be applied until the bathtub is prepared for glazing.
Follow Ideal Resurfacing on social media
Bathtub and Countertop Refinishing Blog